These sweet and salty bites are the ultimate keto dessert with over 10 grams of fat and less than two grams of carbohydrates per bite so you can stay in ketosis while still getting your chocolate fix.
These bites are ketogenic fat bombs made up of a multitude of healthy fats including:
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Peanut butter
- Perfect Keto Chocolate Exogenous Ketone Supplement
They’re easy to make and even easier to store.
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth While Staying in Ketosis
One of the main ingredients in these delicious fat bombs is the Chocolate Exogenous Ketone Supplement.
These exogenous ketones are made out of pure beta hydroxy-butyrate, also known as BHB. BHB is one of the three ketone bodies your body uses to help produce energy in the absence of glucose [*]. This ketone is essential for your body to use fat for fuel making these bites an ideal snack for those trying to reach or maintain a ketogenic state.
The Benefits of Dairy from Grass-Fed Cows
Another main ingredient in these sweet and salty bites is butter – specifically butter from grass-fed cows. While the differences between grass-fed and grain-fed cows may seem insignificant at first glance, it’s important to note that consuming nutrients produced from grass-fed cows benefit the environment and your health.
Did you know that grass-fed butter is higher in nutrients than butter from cows consuming a diet of grains? The same rule applies to heavy cream and cream cheese.
Along with being a great source of nutrients, these healthy fats are a strong source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA is associated with benefits of grass-fed beef, but applies to dairy too. In fact, grass-fed cows have been shown to have up to 50 percent more CLA in their milk than cows fed conventional diets [*]. There has also been evidence of long-term supplementation of CLA supporting the decrease of overall body fat mass [*].
Adding more CLA into your diet can help promote weight loss, enhance insulin function, boost your immune system, improve digestion, build muscle, increase strength and help with overall physical development [*].
Chocolate Sea Salt Peanut Butter Bites
Need a chocolate fix but still stay in ketosis? Now’s your chance to try out this chocolate sea salt peanut butter bites recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 30
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Chocolate Exogenous Ketone Supplement
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt peanut butter, cream cheese and butter and stir together until well-combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add heavy cream, vanilla extract, Stevia and Perfect Keto Chocolate Exogenous Ketone Supplement. Pour in peanut butter mixture and mix with hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour fudge into prepared baking sheet and spread evenly. Sprinkle coarse sea salt on top.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Calories: 122
- Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g (Net: 1.4g)
- Protein: 2.9g
Keywords: chocolate sea salt peanut butter bites