5 Things to Know About Keto Base
1. Keto Base is a type of exogenous ketone, which are supplemental ketones made to closely mimic the ketones our body produces when we fast or restrict our carbohydrate consumption.
2. Keto Base is a great product to take to mitigate the temporary “Keto Flu” because it can help address two major causes of Keto Flu side effects, which are electrolyte deficiencies and lack of fuel for the body.
3. Keto Base can cause stomach pain for some people so it may be best to start with ¼ serving and assess your tolerance before increasing the amount. Exogenous Ketones in general do not have a taste that everyone enjoys, so refer to this guide for ways to manage the taste!
4. The minerals in Keto Base (like sodium) help replenish electrolytes! BHB, the ketone that makes up exogenous ketones, is bound to minerals to allow for transportation into the bloodstream.
5. Keto Base is best used in conjunction with a ketogenic diet, or at the very least, a low-carbohydrate diet.
What Are Keto Base Exogenous Ketones For?
Perfect Keto Base Exogenous Ketones is a doctor-developed powder made from beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), the most abundant ketone in your body. It is the tool that helps you adjust from deriving energy from glucose (carbs), to getting a more stable, cleaner energy from fat.
Perfect Keto Base Exogenous Ketones may support:
- Increased energy levels (bye-bye afternoon slump!)
- Greater mental clarity (so you can focus on those work projects you have been procrastinating on)
- Decreased appetite (so you’re feeling fuller, longer)
- Enhanced physical performance (so you can kill it at the gym)
Chances are, you’re reading this guide because you have just received a shipment of Perfect Keto Base Exogenous Ketones and aren’t sure exactly how to use it. So here we go:
How to Use Perfect Keto Base
- Add a quarter scoop to water, coffee, or smoothies when you’re just starting out.
- Split into smaller doses of ⅓ – ½ scoop and spread throughout the day for 3–5 days while transitioning into ketosis.
- Use it as a pre-workout for focused energy before hitting the gym.
- Add a scoop to coffee and smoothies in the morning to boost mental performance.
- Use it anytime you need clean energy without the jitters of caffeine.
Perfect Keto uses only the highest quality ingredients, sourced in the United States, in just the right amounts so that the exogenous ketones are easy on your digestive system.
How Often Should I Take Keto Base?
You can take Keto Base daily. If you’re new to exogenous ketones, start small (¼ scoop) and slowly increase the volume until you’re taking an entire scoop.
When Should I Take Keto Base?
Take ketones any time you want an energy boost, such as for performance at work or before hitting the gym. Because of that boost, we recommend that you avoid taking ketones before bed.
Before a Workout
Because exogenous ketones give an energy boost, they’re great to take right before you head to the gym! Add a scoop to your favorite beverage about fifteen to thirty minutes before you start exercise, or in the middle of your workout if you need more fuel.
To Avoid the Keto Flu
When your body transitions from using energy from carbohydrates to ketones, there can be a lot of nasty and unwanted side effects. These may include low energy, bloating, irritability, headaches and fatigue. This is because your body is “in between” burning carbs and burning ketones and hasn’t become efficient at burning ketones and producing them from your fat stores yet.
The good news is that you can use exogenous ketones to bridge the gap. While your body is getting used to using ketones, you can supply it with energy and electrolytes to eliminate all of these nasty side effects.
Split into smaller doses of ⅓ – ½ scoop and spread throughout the day for 3 – 5 days while transitioning to ketosis.
In the Morning
Ketones have been shown to support neurological function and may promote mental clarity and sharpness, so take Perfect Keto Base first thing in the morning before an important meeting, presentation, test, or any time you need to operate at peak mental performance.
Delicious Base Recipes
For more recipes including Keto Base, go to https://perfectketo.com/recipes
Who Should Use Keto Base Exogenous Ketones?
Women vs. Men
Exogenous ketones are perfectly safe for both men and women. If you suffer from autoimmune disease, take medications, are underweight, or otherwise concerned about your health, please consult your physician before starting any new diet or supplement.
Is Keto Base Vegetarian or Vegan Friendly?
Perfect Keto Base Exogenous Ketones is vegan and vegetarian-friendly, as no animal products are used in the production of the supplement.
Is Keto Base Safe During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding?
Unfortunately, there is not enough data yet about the safety of taking exogenous ketones during pregnancy. Always consult with your doctor before taking a new supplement while pregnant.
How Do Keto Base Exogenous Ketones Affect Blood Sugars?
Keto Base does not contain any refined sugar (although we do add stevia leaf to enhance the flavor), so your blood sugars will not be affected.