Feeling like your diet is seriously lacking some quality nutrition? This Keto Cheeseburger Soup is sure to change that. With its easy preparation and low net carb count, this soup is not only a convenient dish but will fit your keto macronutrients without a doubt. This soup in particular is made with grass-fed beef and bone broth, making it the optimal dinner to provide yourself and your family with healing collagen and key amino acids your diet might might otherwise be lacking.
Some of the key ingredients that make this Keto Cheeseburger Soup the nutritional powerhouse it includes:
One of the biggest benefits grass-fed beef offers is it’s abundance of CLA. CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) has been shown to prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and even cancer[*]. There are 16 types of CLA in the body, being referred to as a key component to have in your diet.
Along with being extremely delicious, bacon is a solid source of omega-3 fatty acids. Bacon has gotten a bad rep as being harmful to your health, however it actually has the ability to play a key role in reducing cholesterol and maintaining a healthy heart.
Beef Bone Broth
Bone broth is extremely rich in collagen. Collagen production decreases as we age, which is responsible the decrease of cartilage. This leads to the typical wear and tear individuals may experience as they get older. The elements in bone broth can also help reduce cellulite, improve joint health, improve the immune system and even treat leaky gut syndrome.
This Keto Cheeseburger Soup recipe makes up a total of six servings, creating the perfect dinner dish for an intimate group setting. Feeling lost on what to make for your next group gathering? No need to worry. This soup is the ultimate low carb and keto-friendly dish that everyone will love.Print
Nutritious Keto Cheeseburger Soup
This tasty keto cheeseburger soup is a great, low-carb dinner option that’s chock-full of healing collagen and vital amino acids.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Soups and Stews
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Kettle & Fire Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp – 2 tsp psyllium husk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (optional garnish)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped (optional garnish)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional garnish)
- In a pan over medium heat, cook bacon. Transfer cooked bacon to paper-towel-lined plate to remove excess grease. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- In a medium pot, brown beef over medium heat. Once cooked, drain grease. Transfer beef to bowl and set aside.
- In same pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and heat until fragrant. Add celery and cook until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Return beef to pot. Add beef broth, cheddar, heavy whipping cream, salt, and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In ½ tsp increments, add psyllium husk until desired soup thickness is reached.
- Serve in bowls, add optional garnishes, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 349
- Fat: 26.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g (Net Carbs: 2.4g)
- Protein: 23.6g
Keywords: keto cheeseburger soup