I’ve made a lot of desserts in my day, but nothing quite compares to these keto lemon cheesecake bars. They are everything you would want in a dessert and after just a few bites even the strongest sweet tooth is completely satisfied. I remember making these for the first time a few years ago and knew after that one batch, they would be a hit with the family and at every event I took them to. They are that good and people will be begging you to make them for every future special event.
One thing I love the most about this low carb lemon cheesecake recipe is how easy it is to prepare. Once the quick crust is made and the simple the batter is whipped up, you are less than 30 minutes away from one of the best low carb cheesecakes you will ever have. It’s amazing how creamy and rich this lemon cheesecake is. You would never guess it was low carb or keto friendly. They are also perfect for special events and look so decadent and elegant while on display. I guarantee this one will be added to your list of favorites after your first creamy bite!
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars Ingredients
- Cream Cheese – full fat, plain cream cheese
- Eggs – large whole eggs
- Lemon – Zest and lemon juice reserved
- Almond Flour – fine almond flour
- Coconut Flour- unrefined coconut flour
- Monk fruit – golden monk fruit or stevia
- Butter – grass fed, melted butter
How to Make Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Add crust ingredients to a small bowl and stir until ingredients are well combined. Press into your pan and bake until edges begin to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
Make Cheesecake Batter
Add all of your cheesecake ingredients to a large bowl or stand mixer. Beat on high until light and fluffy. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes until center is just set. Refrigerate until chilled to serve.
Storing and Freezing Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Store any unused cheesecake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. You can also freeze leftovers for up to 30 days. Remove from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator overnight to serve.
Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars FAQs
Do I need to use a springform pan for this cheesecake recipe?
Typically cheesecakes are made using this type of pan, but it is not necessary for this recipe. You can use a plain 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish to make cheesecake bars instead. You can also use a pie plate if you like.
Can I use cold ingredients in this keto cake recipe?
Room temperature ingredients are best used when baking. This allows all of the ingredients to mix together better. The only ingredient that should be warm in this recipe is the melted butter used in the crust.
Browse our curated collection of fan-favorites and discover your new favorite snack or supplement.Shop Best Sellers
How do I know when this cheesecake is completely baked?
The cheesecake is baked when the center is fully set. It should be firm, but will still have a bit of jiggle. This will also set a bit more once it is refrigerated.Print
Keto Lemon Cheesecake
These keto lemon cheesecake bars will make all of your dessert dreams come true. They are so creamy, perfectly tangy, and will transport you right into summer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 bars 1x
For The Crust-
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit or stevia
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
For The Cheesecake-
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup monk fruit or stevia
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 lemon (zest and juice reserved)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine melted butter, almond flour and sweetener. Mix well.
Pat crust into pan and bake for 6-7 minutes until lightly set and beginning to brown slightly. Allow the crust to cool completely before adding the cheesecake layer.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, egg yolk, powdered sweetener, vanilla, zest and lemon juice in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust and bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or preferably overnight before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 247
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g