There’s no better way to follow the keto diet right than learning from the experts through their podcasts. Whether it’s easing into ketosis, taking helpful supplements, optimizing fat loss, and other biohacking tips, there’s a ton of knowledge you can gain by simply listening in your free time.
We’ve compiled a list of the best keto podcasts in this article. These should help you crush your goals this year and the years to come. It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or trying to optimize your keto lifestyle for more remarkable results.
Pick at least one podcast episode and listen your way to better health!
1. Keto Answers Podcast
Launched in November 2021, the Keto Answers Podcast by Perfect Keto offers actionable advice through interviews with top minds in health and wellness. It’s hosted by Chris Irvin, a low-carb health researcher, writer, and educator.
While our podcast covers various topics from keto meals to macros to chronic disease, we aim to simplify scientific concepts so that everyone benefits from them. We recommend this episode if you need tips on getting started with the keto diet.
Or you can also check out these episodes on Apple:
- Keto as a Lifestyle, Having a Positive Mindset, and Bodybuilding on Keto
- Creating Delicious Keto Meals
- Using Keto for Cancer Treatment
2. Fast Keto with Ketogenic Girl
Fast Keto with Ketogenic Girl is hosted by Vanessa Spina, a Sports Nutrition Specialist (SNS) and best-selling author of Keto Essentials. Her podcast is for anyone interested in making keto a way of life. She talks about real food nutrition, high protein experiments, and hormonal health.
You might also like her Ask Me Anything episodes where Vanessa answers questions that people submit on her social media channels. For now, you can listen to these episodes:
- The End of Sugar & Carb Addiction
- PROTEIN SERIES: Protein, OMAD & Gluconeogenesis
- Hormone Talk with Dr Stephanie Estima
3. Heal Nourish Grow with Cheryl McColgan
Created by Cheryl McColgan, a wellness coach, the Heal Nourish Grow Podcast offers valuable knowledge for people who want to optimize their health and stick to better habits through the keto diet and related approaches.
It’s one of the best podcasts where you can stay on top of the latest trends and discussions in the health and wellness space — for example, the PSMF strategy, fasting, the microbiome, and more. You’ll also discover practical ways to help you reach your goals, whether you’re just getting started with keto, traveling, or trying to raise a healthier family.
Listen to these episodes:
- Simplifying a Healthier Life While Respecting Time Honored Traditions
- Tips for Staying on Track While Traveling Under Stress
- Improving the Skin Microbiome to Combat Acne
4. The Keto Diet Podcast
The Keto Diet Podcast is the show of choice for females who need tips on overcoming weight loss stalls, supporting their hormones, and intermittent fasting. With the help of various experts like Vivica Menegaz, Jason Fung, and Crystal Sikes, Leanne Vogel proves that keto for women doesn’t have to be confusing.
Check out this episode on weight loss and emotional eating, which many people struggle with. Also, explore these episodes:
- Sugar Addiction & Behaviors with Kristin Kirkpatrick
- Keto for Hypothyroidism – Does it Help or Hurt?
- Fasting for Weight Loss with Ashley Salvatori
5. The Fit and Fabulous Podcast
The Fit and Fabulous Podcast is hosted by Dr. Jaime Seeman, a board certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist, wife, mom, and Titan Games competitor. This podcast may be new (the first episode aired in July 2021), but it has a lot in store for people of all ages who seek to optimize their health.
With over 20 episodes to date, Dr. Seeman tackles dietary fat, obesity, eating a carnivore diet, and health problems that a ketogenic lifestyle can help solve. The show has a rating of 4.9 on Apple Podcasts.
Listen to these episodes:
- Episode 19: Dr. Shawn Baker
- Episode 18: Dr. Robert Cywes | The Carb Addiction Doc
- Episode 17: Tara Garrison | CEO of HIGHER Health + Life Coaching
6. The Keto Kamp Podcast With Ben Azadi
Ben Azadi’s podcast, Keto Kamp, would be great for anyone who needs a reliable resource on all things keto — fat loss, sugar addiction, diabetes, sleep, electrolytes, fasting, exercise, and more.
Ben picks the brains of renowned experts like Dr. Will Cole, Mark Sisson, Dr. Eric Berg, and Robb Wolf on this podcast. If you love expanding your knowledge beyond the basics of keto, we highly recommend this podcast.
You might be interested in these episodes:
- Why Muscle Is The Key To Healthy Aging
- The History of Fats, Why Vegetables Oils Create Inflammation Inside Your Body, Fish Oil Dangers & More
- Enhance Brain Function With Plant-Based Nootropics
7. 2 Keto Dudes
Carl Franklin and Richard Morris both struggled with Type 2 Diabetes and successfully reversed it, thanks to the ketogenic diet. Their personal experiences and knowledge have inspired these dudes to start their podcast to help those curious.
They sit down with experts to talk about staying in ketosis, controversies surrounding protein, and the relationship between LDL and heart disease. (Note that they’ve just come back from a long break after being inactive since mid-2020.)
Explore these episodes:
- 2KD Classic: Protein Controversy
- 2KD Classic: Sarah Hallberg Reverses Diabetes
- The Grandfather of Nutritional Ketosis – Professor Stephen Phinney
8. Dr. Berg’s Healthy Keto and Intermittent Fasting Podcast
Dr. Berg is a chiropractor who has spent years helping people attain weight loss and better health through keto and intermittent fasting. There are currently over 2,000 episodes on his podcast, and you can finish most of them in 5 minutes or less.
He tackles challenges on the keto diet that most of us can relate to, such as late-night carb cravings, hair loss, and meeting your micronutrient needs. Get started with these short but valuable episodes:
- Crave Carbs Late at Night?
- I Get My Vitamin D From Food…
- Are High Ketones During Fasting Dangerous?
- Why Drinking Water Makes You Weak When Fasting
9. Low Carb MD Podcast
The Low Carb MD Podcast is co-hosted by experts Dr. Brian Lenzkes, Dr. Tro, Dr. Jason Fung, and Megan Ramos. Each episode features a new guest who shares their approach to weight loss, wellness, and disease reversal.
With a 4.8 star rating on Apple Podcasts, this is the show for those who want to get into the nitty-gritty of health. For example, this episode includes nutritionist Kara Collier who talks about achieving glucose control and empowering patients.
Listen to more episodes here:
- Episode 204: Dave Feldman, Dr. Nick Norwitz, and Dr. Adrian Soto Mota
- Episode 203: Menno Henselmans
- Episode 202: Dr. Aseem Malhotra
10. Keto For Normies
Keto For Normies deserves to be on this list of the best keto podcasts for a reason: This is a vast resource of beginner-friendly topics to help you navigate keto so you can have the knowledge and confidence to stay on track long-term.
The podcast is hosted by Ketoconnect co-founders Matt and Megha. If you like educating yourself by watching videos, they also have a YouTube channel full of excellent topics.
Start listening to these episodes:
- Are There Any Downsides To Doing A Keto Diet?
- What Supplements Are Necessary On A Keto Diet?
- Can Tracking Macros Derail Your Progress?
11. The Keto Savage Podcast
Robert Sikes is a Natural Pro Bodybuilder and biohacking enthusiast who has a lot to share on his podcast regarding the keto diet, bodybuilding, and business for health entrepreneurs.
Put your earphones on if you’re up for taking your results on keto to the next level. Start listening to these episodes:
- Transforming Your Body–and Your Life
- Building and Scaling a Successful Business by Filling a Crucial Need
- Gut Health, Nurturing Your Microbiome, and Functional Medicine
12. Nutrition with Judy
Nutrition with Judy focuses on a carnivore way of eating. So, if you’re on keto and are interested in making meat your primary source of nutrition, this podcast offers a lot of insightful information. It’s hosted by Judy Cho, a board certified in holistic nutrition.
The podcast answers questions like: Is carnivore wrong? How do you deal with loose stools or constipation on a meat-based diet? What does the carnivore diet help heal? These topics might interest you:
- Expert’s Finding on the Cause of Insulin Resistance
- Thyroid Health and Thriving on a Carnivore Diet
- How to Eat and Move for the Ideal Body Composition with Robert Sikes
13. Diet Doctor Podcast
The Diet Doctor Podcast is hosted by Dr. Bret Scher, a board certified cardiologist and lipidologist, and Medical Director of Dietdoctor.com. Most episodes last for more than 1 hour and go in-depth with topics like keto and mental health, the best type of exercise, and controversial topics like vegetable oils.
Dr. Scher mentions relevant studies to support the information in each podcast episode. If you want more of his advice, you can also follow his blog, Low Carb Cardiologist.
Listen to these episodes:
- Low-carb LDL hyper-responders
- Ketogenic diets and their applications
- Vegetable oils: Are they healthy?
14. The Low Carb Hustle Podcast
Keto dieters and low-carb entrepreneurs, The Low Carb Hustle Podcast is the show for you. With over 400 episodes, this podcast brings you life-changing advice from Adam Schaeuble, Robert Sikes, and Danny Vega.
What makes The Low Carb Hustle Podcast stand out from other podcasts is that it has a lot of comedy in the episodes to make learning more fun for everyone. It’s rated 4.9 on Apple Podcasts.
Explore these episodes:
- How to get lean and stay lean with Keto
- Low Carb Entrepreneur Strategy Session with Brenda Breland
- Baby Savage, Cholesterol, and Gym Stories
15. High Intensity Health with Mike Mutzel, MS
High Intensity Health is an excellent resource if you’re looking for high-level information on metabolic health, fasting, exercise, and enhancing immunity. Mike Mutzel interviews fitness, nutrition, and functional medicine experts like Ben Greenfield and Dave Asprey.
For keto dieters with more experience under their belt, you’ll love episodes like Fasting VS Dieting and Former Cardio Junkie More Fit, Healthier Just Weight Lifting.
Check out more episodes:
- Vitamin D, Sleep & Your Brain: Important New Connections
- Exercise Drops Blood Sugar & Insulin Fast, Primes Fat Burning
- Calorie Cycling, Fasting & OMAD for Metabolic Health and Fat Loss
16. What The Fat (WTF)
Dr. Ryan Lowery, CEO of Ketogenic.com, shares tools and tips to support your low-carb lifestyle in his podcast What The Fat. You’ll notice a wide variety of topics covering common keto questions, positivity, and mindset.
While each episode is full of helpful information, it doesn’t overwhelm listeners. Start taking control of your health and well-being by listening to these episodes:
- Ali Miller – Food is Medicine
- Lauren Berryhill | Body Positivity with Keto
- Dr. Ryan Lowery | Coach vs. Mentor – What’s the difference?
17. Naturally Nourished
Naturally Nourished dives into nutrition and healing your body through the keto diet. So whether you need advice on meal planning, micronutrients, and the connection between what you need and your immunity, make sure to check out this podcast.
The podcast is hosted by Ali Miller, a Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, and author of the cookbook Naturally Nourished: Food-as-Medicine for Optimal Health.
Listen to these episodes:
- Functional Approaches to IBD
- How to Do a Bone Broth Fast
- The Keto-Immune Connection and Natural Immunity Updates
18. The Human Upgrade with Dave Asprey
Dave Asprey popularized the Bulletproof coffee and is also a pioneer of the biohacking movement. His podcast, The Human Upgrade (formerly Bulletproof Radio), discusses different things, including keto and related topics such as sleep and longevity.
According to Dave, every episode you’ll be listening to will move you forward. If you’re excited, then check these out:
- Get Your Mojo On With All Things Keto
- The Stress-Sleep Connection That’s Keeping You Up at Night
- Tap Into Your Brain’s Full Potential
What’s Your Favorite Keto Diet Podcast?
There you have it — the best keto podcasts should help you follow the diet more effectively while also enjoying it to the fullest. You can do this!
You might notice that we haven’t included podcasts like the Keto For Women Show by Shawn Mynar and Balanced Bites. That’s because these shows haven’t been active for more than a year now. However, we promise that you’ll find new additions with lots of great content from the list above.
So, have you already picked one as your favorite? If you did, let us know about it in the comments section below and what episode you liked the most.