When Santana and Rob Thomas wrote their chart smashing hit single “Smoothe”, we think they were secretly talking about this Nut Butter Keto Fluff.
Each bite tastes deliciously decadent and silky, but it won’t leave you feeling guilty.
The best part is this cloud-like dessert can be whipped up and eaten in under 5 minutes and only requires a handful of simple healthy ingredients.
The main ingredients in this fluff include:
- Perfect Keto Nut Butter
- Coconut milk
- Cream cheese
The variety of fats from the nut butter combined with the fat from the coconut milk and cream cheese make this fluff the ultimate keto fat bomb. MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) in particular are a wonderful fuel in the ketogenic diet and provide numerous health benefits.
3 Health Benefits of MCTs
#1: Keep Your Heart Healthy
Studies have shown MCTs can help prevent cardiovascular disease by decreasing blood triglycerides and LDL particle size. Reducing these markers is helpful for those suffering with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease.
MCTs are also anti-inflammatory, easy to digest, and satiating, which helps reduce the severity of these conditions.
#2: Boost Gut Health & Immunity
MCTs are considered natural antibiotics, antiviral, and antifungal. They can help reduce the amount of “bad” bacteria in your stomach without removing the “good” bacteria, keeping your gut microbiome in check. These healthy fats also boost the absorption of nutrients and vitamins.
#3: It’s The Ultimate Energy Source
One of the greatest benefits of incorporating MCTs into your ketogenic diet is they provide quick energy. Because they are rapidly absorbed by your body, they convert to clean and sustained energy for your cells instead of getting stored as fat.
It also boosts your blood ketones levels, which is why ketoers usually mix exogenous ketones with MCTs.
So have an amazingly delicious dessert, feel awesome, satisfy your sweet tooth, get energized, and stay in ketosis with this Irresistible Nut Butter Keto Fluff.Print
Irresistible Nut Butter Keto Fluff
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (whipped to stiff peaks)
- 2 tablespoons Perfect Keto Nut Butter
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Stevia or keto friendly sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- Adding coconut milk to a stand mixer or bowl. Beat on high for 1-2 minutes until it forms stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, add softened cream cheese, Perfect Keto Nut Butter, vanilla extract, and sweetener. Mix well until smooth. Adjust sweetener to taste.
- Slowly fold whipped coconut milk into cream cheese mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate to harden a bit or enjoy immediately.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 213
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 4g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Keto fluff