At a loss for what to make for dinner? Maybe you’ve made the same meal a couple times this week or simply want to expand your palate to all the other high quality meats you have to choose from when following the ketogenic diet. This Stuffed Keto Pork Loin is a great way to get a bit more creative than the traditional meat-and-potatoes-type dish.
So what exactly is included in Stuffed Keto Pork Loin?
In this particular recipe you’ll find an abundance of flavors. Some of the ingredients in this low carb pork dish include tenderloin, minced garlic, avocado oil, cream cheese, fresh spinach, liquid smoke, and little hints of salt and pepper.
When it comes to pork, it has more health benefits than you might think. Pork is abundant in some key micronutrients including thiamin, niacin, selenium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, and vitamins B12 and B6. Animal meat such as pork also provides other important components such as creatine, taurine, glutathione, and a good amount of healthy cholesterol.
Running out of dinner ideas for the next party you host? With this creative Stuffed Keto Pork Loin, you’ll be able to maintain ketosis – and wow your guests at the same time.Print
Stuffed Keto Pork Loin
This delicious Stuffed Keto Pork Loin is the perfect way to gain all the savory health components of a high fat, high protein diet without any unwanted carbs.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line casserole dish with foil.
- Wrap pork tenderloin in saran wrap and, using a meat tenderizer, pound meat until flat. Cut edges off to make tenderloin into a rectangle. Set aside.
- Over medium heat in a large pan, add avocado oil and minced garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant.
- Add cream cheese, spinach, liquid smoke, salt, and pepper. Cook until cream cheese is melted and spinach is wilted.
- Spoon cream cheese and spinach mixture onto pork and, using the back of a large spoon, spread mixture to about ½ inch from the edge of meat.
- Carefully roll tenderloin into a log and place tenderloin seam-side down in prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.
- Calories: 167
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 2g (Net Carbs: 1.8g)
- Protein: 17.5g
Keywords: Stuffed Keto Pork Loin