Thinking you can’t get all the micronutrients you need from a tasty, tart treat? Well think again. Not only are these Lemon Microgreen Fat Bombs delicious, but they’re full of key nutrients and healthy fats as well.
So what gives these particular fat bombs their nutritional power? The main ingredients of these bad boys include:
- Shredded coconut
- 2 scoops of Perfect Keto Lemon Microgreens
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¾ cup coconut oil
As you can see, this particular fat bomb recipe is abundant in coconut, which means it’s also extremely rich in healthy fats.
Almost everyone has heard about the amazing health benefits of coconut oil by now, but let’s touch on a few, shall we?
The top benefits of coconut oil are its abundance of fatty acids and saturated fats. The fatty acids, or medium chain triglycerides (MCTs, as they are often called), are metabolized by the body at a much faster rate than most other fats.
One of the other ingredients in these fat bombs include a small, yet powerful seed. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants as well as providing an abundant amount of fiber, iron, and calcium.
The real star of the show is the Perfect Keto Microgreens found in this recipe. But why are these microgreens important?
Individuals following a low carb or keto diet have the risk of missing out on key vitamins and minerals due to the elimination of particular fruits and vegetables. But this Perfect Keto Greens Powder ensures you’re getting all the key micronutrients you need regardless of what diet you might be following.
In fact — this powder provides you with the vitamins and minerals you would receive from over 26 different fruits and vegetables, but without the carbs.
If you’re looking for a tasty way to cool off during these hot summer months, look no further than these Zesty Lemon Microgreens Fat Bombs. Add them in to your next meal prep and have them chilling in the fridge for the next time you’re on the go.Print
Zesty Lemon Microgreens Fat Bombs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 18 fat bombs 1x
- 1 ½ cups shredded coconut
- 2 scoops Perfect Keto Lemon Microgreens
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- In a mixing bowl, mix together shredded coconut, lemon micros, and chia seeds.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave coconut oil until just slightly softened, about 10 seconds.
- Add coconut oil to mixing bowl and mix together with electric mixer until all ingredients are well-combined.
- Transfer bowl to refrigerator and chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove bowl from refrigerator and spoon mixture into silicone mold.
- Transfer silicone mold to freezer and freeze until hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Pop fat bombs out of silicone mold and enjoy!
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 14.4g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2g (Net Carbs: 1g)
- Protein: 0.7g
Keywords: Lemon Microgreens Fat Bombs