Thinking you’ve seen all the flavors one could possibly make with pancakes?
Well — think again!
These flourless matcha latte pancakes are the ‘perfect keto’ breakfast (or dessert if you’re feeling up for some after dinner snacking). As you can tell, there is no limit to what you can do with our Perfect Keto Matcha Latte with MCT Oil Powder. If you’re looking for an option to take on the road, check out our Microgreens Matcha Smoothie or our other flavors of MCT oil powder in these delicious MCT Fat Bombs.
These flourless matcha latte pancakes are a powerhouse of flavor and nutrients with only five simple ingredients including sunflower seed butter.
What are the benefits of this seed and how can you use it to reach optimal health?
The Benefits of Sunflower Seed Butter
Sure, sunflower seeds have been providing quality snacking since you were a little kid, but what makes sunflower seed butter so great? For starters, it’s a great alternative to the classic nut butter.
Sunflower seed butter is loaded with our body’s favorite antioxidant, vitamin E. it naturally levels out cholesterol and reduces free radical damage which is known to cause cell damage, especially as we age. It even helps us fight off disease and infection, giving our immune systems a constant boost. [*]
While magnesium is known as the most important mineral in our body, there’s a good chance most of the population doesn’t get enough of it. The role magnesium plays in our health is extremely underestimated as it has been shown to keep our energy levels high, help relieve muscle cramps, help our digestive system and helps to ensure we get the deep, quality sleep that is vital to our health. [*]
These pancakes are not only jam-packed with nutrients, but take less than 15 minutes to prepare and bake combined! Grab a skillet and get to mixin’ with this quick and easy flourless pancake recipe to start the day off right.Print
Flourless Matcha Latte Pancakes
These flourless matcha latte pancakes are the ‘perfect keto’ breakfast (or dessert if you’re feeling up for some after dinner snacking).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 3 pancakes 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl mix the sunflower seed butter with the Matcha MCT powder until combined, this takes a little elbow grease.
- Add in the egg and keep mixing until it is completely smooth, use a fork or spatula. It should yield a thick sticky batter.
- Lightly grease the skillet and pour the batter on the skillet in three 2 inch rounds. Use a spatula to scrape the batter out for the last pancake.
- Quickly dot each pancake with a few blueberries if you’re using them.
- When the pancakes are dry around the edges, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to remove them from the skillet and serve immediately.
- Top with some ghee or butter. No syrup needed, these babies are already sweetened by the Matcha!
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes
- Calories: 453
- Fat: 38.9g
- Carbohydrates: 12.6g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 14.6g
Keywords: flourless matcha latte pancakes