Most people try not to eat raw cookie dough to avoid consuming raw eggs (no thank you e.coli).
The solution? Make eggless cookie dough.
This edible cookie dough recipe is gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and delicious.
And when those sweets cravings come on hot, this recipe is ready in just five minutes.
This chocolate chip cookie dough is:
The main ingredients are:
Optional additional ingredients:
- Monk fruit brown sugar
- Sugar-free mini chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
Health Benefits of Edible Cookie Dough
Rich In Healthy Fats
Unlike traditional cookie dough, this cookie dough replaces the refined carbs with an abundance of healthy fats. You’ve got omega-9 monounsaturated fat coming from macadamia nuts, medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) coming from coconut and MCT oil powder, and omega-3s coming from the grass-fed butter[*][*].
Won’t Mess With Your Blood Sugar
The only source of sweetness in this recipe is monk fruit sweetener and keto chocolate chips (typically made with erythritol or stevia). You’ll find no white sugar, high fructose corn syrup, all-purpose flour, or any type of toxic chemical sweeteners.
The result? A delicious cookie dough that won’t mess with your blood sugar levels. That means you can enjoy this sweet and flavorful snack without worrying about going overboard or messing with your hunger hormones.
And of course, it won’t kick you out of ketosis either.
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough
Are you ready to whip up some of the best edible cookie dough you’ve ever tasted?
All you need is your ingredients, a mixing bowl, and a baking sheet.
To begin, grab a large bowl and add in your coconut flour, one scoop of vanilla collagen or MCT oil powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and optional monk fruit sweetener.
Mix all dry ingredients well and then add in your wet ingredients:
Two tablespoons of nut butter, four to five tablespoons of grass-fed butter, one teaspoon vanilla extract, and finally mix in your chocolate chips (you can use semi-sweet chocolate chips or white chocolate).
Using a hand mixer if you have one, mix all ingredients together. If you don’t have a handheld mixer you can feel free to mix by hand as well.
Finally, place some parchment paper onto a baking sheet and using a tablespoon scoop out cookies and shape into little balls. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.Print
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough
Learn how to make edible cookie dough in just five minutes. This eggless cookie dough is gluten-free, keto-friendly, and packed with delicious flavor.
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 edible cookie dough cookies 1x
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Perfect Keto Macadamia Vanilla Nut Butter, or Perfect Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Nut Butter
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Vanilla Collagen (or MCT Oil Powder)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener (optional*)
- 4–5 tablespoons unsalted butter (grass-fed), melted
- 1 teaspoon non-alcoholic vanilla flavoring or pure vanilla extract
- 60 Keto-friendly chocolate chips (1 ounce)
- Add all the ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer or by hand until well incorporated.
- Use a tablespoon or spoon to scoop out the cookies. Eat right away, or store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 101
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 4g (Net: 1g)
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g